IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL IF THE SOIL IS HEALTHY JUST BY LOOKING AT IT, YOU HAVE TO USE SOME TYPE OF SOIL TESTING.
If you struggle to grow strong, healthy vegetables and flowers in your garden, then there’s probably something wrong with your soil
Correct ph reading is very essential to achieve an optimum result, Crops such as vegetables, flowers & shrubs, trees & fruits are pH-dependent and rely on the soil solution to obtain nutrients.
Knowing the nutrients levels in your soil is to determine what you need to add to your soil to maximize the growth of your plants.
That's why our soil ph tester is the best solution for you.
- Soil PH measuring range : 3-8 ph
- SOIL PH tester: Helps you measure and control ph & moisture value of different kinds of soil, reliable, durable, and passed the strict quality and safety standard
- Fast And Accurate: ± 0.3 ph
- Easy to use: No need for preparation; you simply plug the probe of our soil testing tool in the soil area you want to check and get an accurate and precise reading! Find out what your garden or lawn needs with our soil test kit
- Applications: Great for quick pH & Moisture Reference of Vineyards, Orchards, Field Produce, Nurser Planters, Lawn Maintenance, Gardens, Planters
- No battery required: No batteries or electricity needed, plug and read
Water-Proof metal electrode
This dual meter offers a fast, simple, easy, and accurate method to measure both the pH and moisture levels of different kinds of soil. Soil pH value plays a huge role in how well plants can grow and in the production of quality crops. By testing your soil, you determine its condition so that you can adjust it more effectively and economically to achieve optimum results.
It measures pH values from 3 to 8 indicating acidity and alkalinity while the moisture level measures from 1 to 8 indicating dry or soil's wet. Includes handy plant care listing the preferences list for growing beautiful vegetables, flowers & shrubs, trees, weeds & fruits. Use indoors for potted plants too!
- Range pH: 3~8 pH
- Moisture: 1~8
- pH Accuracy: ± 0.3 (Suitable for agricultural field and classroom experiments)
- Resolution: ± 0.2 pH
- Operating Temperature: 5~50°C (41~122 °F)
- Size: 160 x 50mm (diameter)
- Weight: 145g
- Battery: No Battery
- 1x Soil pH & moisture meter
- 1x English Instruction manual.
Notes: Soil pH value is a very important factor in the quality of crops. Most crops cannot survive in too acid or too alkaline soil. Getting the right pH reading for your crop is very important